We are looking for strong candidates as we prepare to open Windsors newest and greatest entertainment venue!
As a part of the Management team, you will:
- Sets the tone for the store and ensures all staff are presenting the positive image we want to present to our guests.
- Maintain a clean, organized and stocked environment and when necessary assists in the distribution of product shipments.
- Perform all POS duties, front and back of house functions including opening and closing procedures, coordinating with upper management as necessary.
- Establish effective and positive communication among all team members.
- Assist the Operations and General Manager in maintaining proper coverage and team member schedules ensuring that the store maintains customer service standards and team members adhere to meal and break policy.
- Ensure all cash handling procedures are upheld. Is accountable for store funds while running a shift.
- Assist Operations Manager in hiring, retaining staff, and other admin duties
- Assist General Manger and Operations Manager in planning and executing all sales promotions effectively and efficiently.
- Will provide guidance and actively set an example for team members, ensuring that all Standard Operating Procedures are maintained and followed.
- Follow and direct team members to follow store policies, procedures and adhere to merchandising and cleanliness standards.
- Promote and practice safe work habits, reporting potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies and team member incidents to the store manager. Reports/documents team member accidents, conducts initial investigation and determinations of root cause in the interest of maintaining a safe work environment.
- Be able and willing to work weekends and holidays, as well as evenings.
- Be willing to have fun growing yourself and others.
This is not a 9-5, Monday to Friday job, and we need our team on hand when our guests are here. But if you’re looking for a chance to join a fun team in a growing entertainment field, we just may be the next BIG stop in your career!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.35 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Retail Management: 1 year (preferred)
- keyholder: 2 years (required)
- management: 2 years (preferred)
- Smart Serve (required)