We Have many great opportunities as we prepare to open Windsor’s newest and greatest entertainment venue! Our modern facility features the largest arcade in Southwest Ontario, Laser Tag, Axe Throwing, High quality casual dining and even more fun and attractions for our guests.
we are looking for high-energy, compassionate and responsible individuals to help serve in every area of the facility.
Job Duties & Responsibilities of our Brand Representatives include but are not limited to:
- Observe and guide our guests in following the rules.
- Assist guests with any questions they may have.
- Create a fun and safe environment for everyone, coaching, and assisting guests on a variety of attractions
- Need to have excellent communication skills and be a great team player.
- Be helpful, with a friendly and patient attitude and disposition.
- Be able to multi-task and problem solve
- Be able to be on your feet for long periods of time, ability to bend, kneel, reach, lift, carry, push, pull heavy objects during a shift ( up to 50 + lbs)
- Help maintain the cleanliness of the facility
- Smart Serve is an asset
- Cash handling/POS experience is an asset
The right candidate must have flexible availability, and must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
We are here to be Windsor’s leader in providing an exceptional guest experience each and every time.
If this sounds like you please apply!
Part-time hours: 10-25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Weekend availability
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Cash handling: 1 year (preferred)