Big Time Entertainment is Windsors Latest and Greatest Dining and Entertainment venue. Our modern facilities include the largest Arcade in South-west Ontario, Laser Tag, Axe Throwing, Indoor Go kart track and high quality casual dining. This will truly be a one of a kind experience for our guests!
We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager to oversee the daily operations of our kitchen and restaurant.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be involved and oversee Food preparation and plating
- coordinate scheduling with the rest of the facility management team
- Staying on top of inventory and ordering for all kitchen and restaurant supplies
- Hiring and developing kitchen staff
- Insure compliance with all safe food handling practices
The ideal candidate :
- Have proven Culinary management experience
- Great communication skills to coordinate with kitchen and restaurant staff, as well as facility management
- Friendly, Energetic team player
- Isn’t afraid to be creative in the kitchen
- Able to make decision quickly and confidently
- Knows the importance of delivering an exceptional guest experience
If you are ready to join a fun, friendly fast paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
- Weekend availability
- Culinary management: 3 years (preferred)