We have many exciting opportunities as we prepare to open Windsor’s newest and greatest entertainment venue! Our modern facility boasts the largest arcade in all of southwest Ontario, Laser tag, Axe Throwing, High Quality casual dining, and more attractions to make this one memorable experience for our guests.
We are looking for some experienced line cooks to join our team. Cooks are the lifeblood of the restaurant, so were looking for passionate and dedicated team players to help take our guest experience to the next level.
What you will do in this role:
- Ensure the quality of food being prepared is to Recipe standard each and every time
- Ensure items are produced quickly and efficiently with pride and attention to detail
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment clean and sanitized at all times
- Restock items as needed while on duty
- Perform all opening, closing and cleaning tasks as instructed
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
What we are looking for:
- Bonus points for previous experience cooking and handling food in a casual dining restaurant
- Preference to those with Pizza making/tossing experience
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- This position may include lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Punctual and reliable
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$22.00 per hour
- Weekend availability